The business concept of Hoshino Godo Office (Shinonome) is to make contributions towards “realizing life and business activities with peace of mind” through “protecting clients’ rights and assets.” We believe that protecting personal information is one of the most important rights that everyone possesses. When handling clients’ cases such as business registration, debt-workout, legal matters and permit approval, we place the utmost importance on protecting clients’ personal information. To carry this out, we have formed, implemented, and maintain a Personal Information Protection Management System. Our basic policy is as follows:
- We collect, acquire and use personal information within the realm of necessity for executing our duty to clients. We do not use personal information for purposes other than the original intent.
- We observe all laws and regulations regarding personal information.
- We make the best effort to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, leakage, loss or damage of the information.
- We appropriately and promptly respond to any complaints and inquiries regarding personal information.
- We continuously improve our Personal Information Protection Management System.
Handling of Personal Information
1.Purpose of Using Personal Information
We only collect and use your personal information for purpose of processing our services described below and never use it for other purposes.
- Proxy services such as preparing documents to be submitted to the Legal Affairs Bureau and registration procedures.
- Preparing documents to be submitted to courts and dispute settlement procedures such as lawsuits, arbitration and reconciliation within the realm of the services that registered shihoshoshi are permitted to accept.
- Preparing documents to be submitted to public offices and applying for approvals and licenses.
- Preparing documents related to rights, obligations and fact-proving.
- Consultation services related to all the above.
We may collect your personal information, including sensitive details. In such cases, we handle the information with utmost care.
2. Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties
We never share your personal information to any third parties unless we have prior permission from you, except in the following cases:
- As ordered by law
- If needed to protect someone’s life, health or assets when it is extremely difficult to get your permission.
- When specially needed to improve public health or to promote children’s sound growth when it is extremely difficult to get your permission.
- As needed to cooperate with governmental or municipal institutions to execute their lawful duties, and when getting your permission may interfere with the execution of such duties.
3. Entrusting Personal Information
When we entrust your personal information to someone’s care, we closely supervise the entrusted for proper and safe handling of the information.
4. PIC of Protecting Personal Information
The Planning Section Manager of the General Affairs Dept. of Hoshino Godo Office is the Person in Charge of protecting your personal information. Contact info is the same as the “Personal Information Inquiry Desk” shown at the end of this page.
5. Disclosing or Correcting Personal Information
When you (or your representative) requests the following, we will process the request accordingly through the “Personal Information Inquiry Desk” shown at the end of this page.
- Notice for intended use of personal information
- Disclosure of personal information
- Addition to personal information or partial deletion
- Discontinuance of use of personal information
- Deletion of personal information
- Discontinuance of use of personal information by a third party
Formalities of Disclosing Personal Information
1. Disclosure Procedure
- Contact the “Personal Information Inquiry Desk” by phone or e-mail for claiming disclosure. Please be advised that you may be required to identify yourself.
- We will send you a “Request of Personal Information Disclosure.”
- Fill out the “Request of Personal Information Disclosure” and send it to the “Personal Information Inquiry Desk.” Be sure to enclose your (or your representative’s) identity verification document and a blank envelope with postage stamp (for return receipt). By sending your identity verification document, you are considered to have admitted that it may include sensitive details.
|Claimant||Identity Verification Document (Yourself or Your Representative)|
|Yourself||A copy of one of the following: Driver’s License, Health Insurance Card, Passport, Resident Register|
|Your Representative||All of the following:
2. Handling Charge
JPY1,000 per case
3. Confirmation of Identification and Representation
- We judge your identification and representative’s authorization in comprehensive manners based on the information provided by the documents listed above.
- If we are unable to confirm your identification and representative’s authorization, we will notify you to that effect and reject your claim.
- Once confirmed, Hoshino Godo Office will process your claim without delay.
SHINONOME GROUP Hoshino Godo Office
Please feel free to contact us.
We accept e-mails 24 hours a day.