Procedures for Real Estate Inheritance
What we do for you
Our company can provide the following support services.
- Determining the applicable jurisdiction (which country’s law applies).
- Determining whether or not documents issued abroad are legally acceptable for registration procedures in Japan.
- Searching for heir(s) living overseas.
- Translating documents required for inheritance registration into English.
- Preparing drafts of documents for notarization.
A notarized affidavit and other documents will be requested if the heir can not be identified by documents such as birth certificates, marriage certificates, or death certificates.
Required Documents for Inheritance Registration
In the case of a Legacy Division Conference
|Prepared by the Client||Prepared by Our company|
|If ancestor is a foreign national||Death certificate
|If heir is a foreign national||Signature certificate
Document certifying address (government issued document or affidavit)
Fixed asset evaluation certificate
|Legacy Division Conference document (affidavit)|
Documents prepared by the Client
- Certificate of registration matters
- Signature certificate
Please feel free to contact us.
We accept e-mails 24 hours a day.